LeasePlan Corporation NV annual results 2015
Almere, the Netherlands, 9 February 2016 – LeasePlan Corporation N.V, the world’s leading fleet management and driver mobility company, today publishes its annual results for 2015. LeasePlan expanded its fleet to a record level of 1.55 million vehicles worldwide (up 9% compared to 2014), confirming its global market leadership.
• Net profit up 19% to EUR 442.5 million in 2015 (2014: EUR 372.0 million)
• Healthy capital and liquidity position: Common Equity Tier 1 Ratio at 17.0%, liquidity buffer at EUR 4.4 billion
• Retail deposits of LeasePlan Bank operations in the Netherlands and Germany increase to EUR 5.0 billion at year-end (2014: EUR 4.3 billion)
• Total assets: EUR 21.4 billion (EUR 19.7 billion at year-end 2014)
• Total number of vehicles under management up 9%; from 1.42 million year-end 2014 to 1.55 million year-end 2015
• All regions perform above 2014 level; Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SME) and Private Leasing fastest growing client segments; good growth continues in International & Corporate segments
• 3D Coverage insurance proposition leads to further increase in insurance business
• 92% of fleet managers (very) satisfied with quality of LeasePlan services.
Vahid Daemi, CEO of LeasePlan: “In 2015 LeasePlan achieved strong financial results and made excellent progress against its main strategic priorities: growth and operational excellence, with a strong focus on customer-centric innovation, and the development of its people. We can report greater profitability, a significant growth of the global fleet of vehicles, and the introduction of new, leading-edge mobility solutions. To make LeasePlan a ‘one-stop shop’ for business mobility, we are extending our client offering through new products for car sharing and flexible leasing. These innovations show our company’s ability to seize opportunities in a changing industry - a strength that has characterised LeasePlan for over 50 years.”
For more keyfigures and comments, please download document.